Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love To Bake

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  My husband and I had a Valentine's Dinner with our kids on Monday night because we would be out on our date Tuesday night.
Menu:  Mac - n - Cheese with red and white heart shaped noddles I found at the store. 
           Grapes in Valentines cups found at Walmart.
           Heart shaped watermelon bites.
(was so busy getting the meal on the table, didn't get pictures)
           Dessert was heart shaped pie shells filled with ice cream, topping of your choice and then topped with            small heart cut outs sprinkled with sugar on top.  That was good. 
This layout uses the pictures I took of making the dessert.

The kit is Love To Bake by Simple Girl Scraps found here. http://www.scrapdelicious.com/shoppe/Love-To-Bake.html
Hurry, it is on sale for $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment