Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Thousand Years

Yes, I am one of those women who absolutely love the Twilight book series and of coarse the movies!  They are fun and entertaining.
La Belle Vie has made a kit themed off of the books and movie and she did an amazing job with it.  So much fun!  A Thousand Years is the name of the kit based off a song in the latest movie.


I also used a template from this same designer and the kit and template worked well together.  15 Steps is the name of the template pack and here is a preview.


So my friend and her daughters went to the movie with me and we had so much fun.  My friend scored us some fabulous tickets at an early showing with reserved seating so we didn't have to stand in any lines!  Sweet.  And the movie was great.




No comments:

Post a Comment