Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tear Drops

Simple Girl Scraps put out a beautiful kit called Dance In The Rain.

I didn't really have any rain pictures but I remember this adorable picture of my girl when she was a baby.

I don't know if you can quite see the tear drop coming from her right eye, but it is there.
Right now Simple Girl Scraps is having a sale.


Photobucket

are 30% off until July 31st

Photobucket

Simple Girl Scraps also has on her BLOG a CT Spotlight on my wonderful friend, Heidi.  I met Heidi years and years ago through a friend we share.  All three of us try to get together once a month but many times that doesn't happen.  All three of us have the most amazing husbands and we are fortunate enough to get 3-4 weekends away to scrap at least once or twice a year.
user posted image

No comments:

Post a Comment