Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Touch of Peridot

Twin Mom Scraps released a beautiful kit called Touch of Peridot.
I knew exactly what picture I wanted to use with it.  Our new family portrait!  So we haven't had a family portrait since my youngest was 18 months old.  She is now 4 and a half.  You would think that for me, who loves photography so much, I would be better about getting family portraits.  Nope!  It hasn't worked out that way.  And even trying to get these portraits set up was a bit of work between husband traveling, my special kiddo having a couple bad weeks, but it eventually happened and I absolutely love them.  Thanks to my wonderful friend, Photo By Emilie, for taking the portraits.  She has also been furthering my education in photography and is wonderful to work with.
So here is the preview to the kit.

Touch of Peridot - August

And here is my layout with one of our new portraits.  Love, Love, Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment